RSS

Works For Me Wednesday: Bye-Bye Boo-boo



My friend Beth got me interested in The Works for Me Wednesday from Rocks in My Dryer, I thought this was a perfect week to jump in. My daughter will be a year old tomorrow, so I don't have years and years of experience and knowledge built up. However, it doesn't take long being a mom before you learn a thing or two. The little bit of advice I have to offer started before my years of of parenthood when I was just an aunt, but worked today when my daughter hit her head.
When a tumbling toddler bumps into a door frame, or clunks their head off the corner of a table try blaming the table! We "spank" the object that caused the injury and say "bad table!" or "bad door!" More times than not the reaction is smiles. Say bye-bye Boo-Boo and good morning giggle!

Read more Parenting advice and tips at Rocks in my Dryer!

2 comments:

ZAM said...

1. Re: "spanking" the "offending" object, I can very well relate to this too.

2. Re WFMW, it's my first time to jump in this week's edition too.

yanmaneee said...

calvin klein underwear
kd 12
supreme clothing
air jordan
balenciaga
longchamp bags
jordan shoes
hermes birkin
timberland outlet
off white hoodie