RSS

Movie theaters in your house

I have a friend who was building a movie room in their house. Can you imagine this? a big screen, projector, reclining comfortable luxury seats, popcorn machines, the whole nine yards.. All in your house! I don't think I'd see my husband again unless I went in that room! What is even more amazing to me is that this is becoming quite popular among wealthy people!
I never go to movie theaters because they cost so much, maybe that is why people are doing this. Maybe it's so they can have big parties and watch the super bowl, or newly released movies with all their friends. I really don't know. I do know that when my husband was doing residential drawings at his old job, he drew up many a house with a movie theater in it! I just can't even imagine that!

0 comments: