RSS

I love Coupons!!!

I just went to walmart. Every time I go there I walk in for 2 things, thinking I'll spend about $5, and walk out with a few bags full, and about $25 poorer.

Well not today! money saving mom had a bunch of walmart deals listed and I thought I'd take advantage of them. I was quite disappointed while getting my list together though because half of the printable coupons weren't around any longer. Then when I got to the store some of the items were more than she said they were going to be (different locations have things different prices). So I didn't think I was going to do as well as I hoped.

But I was wrong! I got $20 worth of stuff for only $4. I got everything from food products to preparation H wipes (not that i need them right now, but I'm sure they'll come in handy during the next pregnancy. The only thing I didn't get was a good colon cleanser. I did get a great deal on some baby food to keep in the cabinet for when that time comes. I do plan on making my own baby food for Caylee, and I plan on holding her off on eating solids until about 5 or 6 months. But when going places it's way easier to throw a jar in the diaper bag, so these will come in handy.

So yah... I love coupons!

0 comments: