RSS

New Years

Do you make New Years resolutions? I normally stay away from them. A few times I've tried to set some, they don't last very long. Especially when they include avoiding chocolate.

Lately I've been thinking more about setting spiritual resolutions instead of the typical lose weight, save money,quit smoking, get a new job type resolutions that most people set. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with those types of resolutions, many, many American's will join weight watchers, or buy Allie on January 1st to help them lose weight. But I want my focus to be on God in 2009. (don't get me wrong, I am going to try to lose more baby weight and even run more)

I think my #1 goal in 2009 is to read my Bible every day. Yes, every day. I want perfect attendance in my quiet time. I want to see how much God can do in me when I make the commitment to not let one day go by without spending time in His word and at His feet.

anyone want to join me?

0 comments: