RSS

DQ's Sweet deals!

Dairy Queen has a new value menu! You can mix and match nine menu items, choosing two for $3, three for $4 or four for $5. You have the freedom of choice with more than 20,000 combinations.

Menu items include the famous Dairy Queen® cheeseburger, classic all-beef hot dog, new chicken wrap, yummy French fries, crispy onion rings, fresh salad, beverage and an irresistible sundae or cone made with the signature DQ soft serve with the curl on top.

You can try it for free if you have a blog and you make a deal with them. Here's the info.

Now here's the deal I'm making with them. I'm spreading the word to my 4 readers AND I will let my husband buy a Blizzard while we're there. Maybe I'll let my daughter have her first every blizzard too!

I know, not a very creative deal, but hey, it's a deal and my creativity is maxed out right now!

0 comments: