RSS

Babies

Several new babies have joined the world in the past month. It's so sweet to see the new lives being born, seeing families grow, seeing daddies with their Swisher Sweets  as they celebrate the birth of their sons and daughters.  It makes me so happy to see them, also makes me happy to know that each week that goes by I get closer to holding the new life that's growing in me.

Several of the new babies that have been born lately are to first time mommies and daddies, which makes things all the more exciting to see husbands and wives take on new rolls as mothers and fathers.  It certainly changes your life when you have your first child, of course, every new addition to your family makes life more interesting. I'm wondering how hard it's going to be to go from 3 to 4, guess I'll find out in a few months!

0 comments: