RSS

weight loss

So I've got some weight to lose, weight that is being challenging. I'm sure it has nothing to do with these chocolate chips I'm eating. but it's reminded me of a show I saw about 4 years ago. It was a talk show, not a Jerry Springer show or a crazy talk show. It was one of those news, interviewing doctors talk shows.

On it they were interviewing a doctor who had created a colon cleanse system. I learned so much in that show, like the fact that Elvis had almost 50 lbs of fecal matter in his intestines. But also that all cancer starts in the intestines, with toxins that have build up because we are not as regular as we should be. In most countries people go to the bathroom three times a day! It's considered regular for American's to go only once a day. Imagine how much toxins and lining is built up in our intestines!

So yah, I'm wondering if maybe I should do a colon cleanse. :)

0 comments: