RSS

Baby Bean

I cannot wait until Tuesday.

Tuesday we find out whether Baby Bean is a boy bean or a girl bean.

My husband and I are so excited I don't know how I'm going to make it through tomorrow!

I got to switch doctors since we moved, which is a blessing. I really didn't like my old doctor. I am so thankful for my husband's job and the benefits. I'm so glad we have health insurance! It's better than the insurance I had when I was pregnant with Lexi, either that the doctors here are cheaper. The Doctor's office called the other day and told me how much it was going to cost for delivery and prenatal appointments.

Our insurance is pretty good, our health insurance even covers eye exams, I wonder if it helps pay for Lasik... I've been contemplating that. It would save some money in the long run. I mean even though I wear one pair of contacts for two months (or more sometimes) they still cost money. If I got Lasik, i could wake up in the middle of the night and still see! that would be amazing.

I doubt it covers it, I don't know as though I'm brave enough anyway...

For now I'm just waiting for Tuesday!!!!

0 comments: