RSS

Everyone, everywhere is buying!

I think I am officially the only one of my friends who hasn't bought a house. The sad thing is most people my age are buying houses regardless of whether or not they can afford it. They buy it with no down payment, tons of debt already and end up barely surviving.

That is why there are so many people looking for foreclosure help. We'll probably be renting for many more years. Maybe forever. We have to much debt as it is, school loans, dr bills, car loans, personal loans- fortunately our Credit card debt is under $400. But that doesn't matter with all the other debt we have. Our monthly bills, gas and food seem to equal take home pay, leaving no room for paying extra on our debts.

Although at times I get jealous of the thought of buying a house, I know I want to do things right and make sure we have a down payment as well as money saved up for any repairs that will be needed.

So for now, I'll be content just renting! :)

0 comments: