RSS

Aaaaaaah

I've been watching my friend's little boy who just happens to be the same age as Lexi. Let me tell you, two two year olds is a rather fun combination. Most of the time it's a good thing, but days like today when they are fighting over every toy- I just want to scream. I clean up the living room, and three seconds later it's a big mess again. I don't think I could even fill out an online auto insurance quote without having to get up 17 times to break up a fight. I have a bit of peace and quiet right now because I just laid them down for a nap. I really should be cleaning up the livingroom, but instead I am sitting here blogging, no wonder my house is a mess.

I am still trying to solve the toy storage issue in Lexi's room, nothing seems to work for us. She's got so much in her room with her little table and chairs, her kitchen, dresser, diaper shelf, and bed that there isn't much space for toy storage. I'm wanting to get a shelf and put her toys on it, with baskets for the smaller toys so that she can see everything, but there is no room for that. I don't know what we'll do when Caylee is ready to move in there and we have a crib and a twin bed!!

Anyone have any perfect solution?

0 comments: