RSS

Getting closer

Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks pregnant. I can't believe the time is drawing to an end. I am so excited to see my baby, hold her, kiss her and introduce her to her big sister. I'm a bit nervous about how Lexi is going to handle the big change, I've been praying for an easy adjustment for her.

After Lexi's 2nd birthday party I was so relieved that we had nothing to do until Caylee is born. Then the reality of how soon that could happen it and I realized how much we have to do! I dug out the newborn clothes and washed them, now I'm trying to find a place to put them all away. I also realized we don't have a diaper bag yet! The one we have for Lexi is awesome, but it is not big enough for two babies in cloth diapers.

Then of course there is the fact that we have to buy more cloth diapers, we're still searching for the best option and the best buy. Little things that we need keep popping up too, I mentioned earlier trying to get all the newborn clothes put away, our plan was to let Caylee and Lexi share a dresser, but truth is we have too many clothes! So we're thinking about buying a cheap closet organizer to optimize the space.

So with excitement comes the nervousness that we might not have anything. But hey... as long as Caylee has a place to sleep (which she does) a car seat to get home in (which she does) and food to eat (which she will once she's born) she'll be fine! I just have to keep reminding myself that a little bit of mess and clutter is ok. :)

I hope you're all having a good day!

0 comments: