RSS

Shopping anyone?

I am so in the mood to shop, I don't know what it is, but I just want to shop. not go out and go to stores and shop, but shop online. I'm always cautious when ordering from new sites, I'm always afraid I'm going to fall for some fake store scam. Today I got to order my Mother's day present, a new pair of Teva flip flops. I was excited, but once I bought them I just wanted to buy more and more stuff!

It's amazing to me all the things you can buy online, seriously, you can find anything. Once I bought baby turtles. I'm not kidding either. you can get food, toilet paper, shoes, clothing, furniture, you can even buy gold coins online. I'm starting to wonder if you even need to leave your house. You can even order a pizza and have it delivered. Crazy what this world is coming to. Soon we will all be a bunch of hermits who don't really know real people, we just have online friends, and online conversations. I already catch myself saying "I know someone who..." when in fact, I really don't know them, I just read their blog, or am friends with them on facebook.  Where are all the personal relationships going?

0 comments: