RSS

Howdy Ho!

I get tired of coming up with titles for the posts. Sorry. Today is my husband's Birthday. YAY! That means we get to go have fun tonight, We're going to eat at Famous Daves... YUMMY. Then I think we will go bowling or something silly like that. T'will be fun. I dont have any amazing revolutions today, not even any cool thoughts or ideas. Sorry. I have been working in a different department the past couple days, and there is a big possability that I could be hired on in this department. that would be nice. Anyway, I just wanted to say HI!

3 comments:

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

revolUtions? or revelAtions...
happy birthday, tig!

Jes said...

I think revelation is right. silly me. I've never been good with the spelling or vocabulary thing....

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

where are you? are you still in that other department? have you gotten the job? it's been five days! i'm worried...



evfyfuh