RSS

Thanksgiving

Well, Thanksgiving is over. We made it to and from Texas safely, and we had fun while we were there too. Although it took 16 hours to drive there- That part stunk. It was great to see my mom and Rick, and to meet my step-siblings (Who were awesome by the way). I also meet a step aunt, and some step cousins. :) My step siblings and Eugene and I got along great. We're a lot alike actually. Katie is the youngest, She is a year older than me, and her husband is a year older than Eugene (making them 25 & 27). Her and I had a lot in common. The next one is Sara(h) I'm not sure if she has an H or not. Her and her husband, Steven, are 26 or 27. She is pregnant and due in June. The oldest is Jason, him and his wife, Misty, are 30. We all hung out on Friday, and all but Sarah and steven hung out on Saturday before we left. On Saturday we had Texas BBQ, A.K.A. brisquet, or something like that. It was good. Saturday we left and started our 16 hour drive home. We drove for 8 hours, then stopped at a truck stop and slept for 6 hours, then drove the rest of the way.
Anyway, Now I am at work and I must get busy!!! talk later! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!

0 comments: