RSS

Incredible Weekend.

I absolutely hate When you have an awesome weekend, then you realize that it's over and you have to go to work!!! If you read my post from Friday afternoon you know that I got a dozen long stem red roses delivered at work with a card that said "Meet me outside at 5:00" and I think I explained that Eugene has been planning some surprise for our anniversary (which isnt until the 29th). Well this weekend was the big surprise; and it was great! I went outside after work and he was there waiting for me in his car. I got in and he blindfolded me and we drove about 20-30 minutes. If you have never been blindfolded while riding in a car- it is an interesting experience... Anyway, we arrive wherever we are- I have no clue of course, all I know is that I was more aware of my suroundings through my hearing than ever. We were on gravel, I knew that. He told me I had to sit in the car with the blindfold on while he took care of some things. He was gone for what seemed like forever, while I sat in the car wondering where we were and what he had planned. I was thinking of every possible place we could be. I never did figure it out. Finally he came back, and guided me into wherever we were... All I knew was that it smelled like an old person's house and they were cooking turkey. He told me to ignore the smell cuz we had to. I was clueless. Finally I could open my eyes- I was in a living room and there were rose petals on the floor, and candles lit. I still had to ask where we were, I was so confused. Anyway, my romantic husband had planned a romantic weekend, we were at a Bed and Breakfast! It was sooooo sweet!!! He bought all sorts of candles and had the place all romantic. He bought wine, and flowers, and rose petals... it was so nice. The best part of the place was the tub!!! it was this HUGE tub, with jets and everything. the tub was seriously HUGE!!!! it was the size of our whole bathroom! about 4 people could have laid down in it, and it was DEEP! it was so great! Then we went to the Ocoee River on saturday and hiked up to a waterfall. It was so pretty we took pictures, but we dont have a digital camera so when I get the film developed I'll post some pictures. We got some nice rocks for the turtle's tank and when we got home we set it up all nice and cute! Yah, it was a great weekend! So I dreaded coming to work this morning... oh well, it's still good. :)

1 comments:

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

awwwww! good job tig. A+.
aaaaaannnnnnnd:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JES.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
AND MANY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE.

loke you!



qgpft