RSS

6 weeks over, time to lose the baby flab!

Welp, since I got the clear to exercise I decided it was time to start running again. I haven't ran in over a year, but when I was running I was really enjoying it.

I was never a runner before, but I decided I wanted to try. it took me about 3 months and I got to the point that I could run 2 miles, then some things happened and I couldn't get to the park to run and our road was too busy to run on, so I stopped running for a week. After that week was up I never started back up. Then I got pregnant.

So, a year later I'm running again. My sister (an avid runner) came down from Maine to visit and got me jump started on running. She helped me make it over a mile by the 3rd time I ran. I was impressed.

But since she left I've discovered it's hard to find time to run with two babies! I wish I had a treadmill or something so that I could run during nap time. Unfortunately, we don't have the room in our apartment for one.

hopefully I'll be able to find time when we move to our new place. it's much closer to my husband's work so he'll be home earlier after work. it just might give me the time I need to run before it gets dark!

0 comments: