RSS

it's Friday!

I just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't.

Friday's are wonderful, not as good as Saturday or Sunday, but they are nice because I know I get to spend the next two days with my husband!

Tonight we're going to visit a good friend of mine that I haven't seen in years. She hasn't even seen my kids! Her name? Beth Ann. yup. She was one of my youth leaders when I was in high school. She means a lot to me. I even lived with her for my senior year of High school while my mom moved to Indiana a head of me. A few years ago her and her husband moved to Virginia, but I never got up there to see her. Recently she moved here, to North Carolina, only about an hour away!! So when my husband gets off work tonight we're loading up the car and heading down to visit!

I thought maybe I'd share some pictures from when my mom was here. Enjoy!



Here's our whole family. The girls weren't ready for this picture to get taken, but it's still the only picture we have of the four of us!





Here's my mom and Lexi, I thought it was cute that they both had the same color shirt on.









And here they are building with the megablocks my mom bought at Goodwill for $2.99. the best $3 every spent on Lexi
I think!







My mom made Lexi and I matching aprons, and Caylee a matching bib. This was our attempt to get us all in the picture. Lexi didn't want to stop playing with her blocks as you can tell since she pulled them into the kitchen for the picture. :)

0 comments: