RSS

November already?!

There is about an hour left of October. I can't even believe how fast this year is going. Each day it's starting to get a little bit cooler here, not enough to break out the electric blanket, but of course we keep it kinda warm in the house due to Caylee.

November is a pretty busy month for us we have my husband's birthday, my birthday and our anniversary (6 years!) We also have Thanksgiving, which we will be traveling to Tennessee to visit our "family". I'm just praying we sell some things we have on Craigslist so we can have the money to pay all our bills and make the trip. You can pray too if you want! ;)

Well, it's kinda late, we just got home from visiting a good friend of mine and Caylee's eaten and ready for bed, so I guess I'll head that way too!

0 comments: