RSS

She laughs and talks and smiles!

Within the past two weeks Caylee has started smiling, laughing, and talking. The first smile was for her daddy. The first laugh was for her daddy. Her first talking was for her Grammie... Maybe she'll roll over first for me.

She's been very gassy lately, normally she only acts this way when I've had dairy. I guess the chocolate chip cookies I've had contained too much milk. :( I really miss ice cream, chocolate, cheese and milk.

My mom has been here since Saturday and we've really been enjoying our time with her. I'm glad the girls are getting to see their Grammie, it's good for them. Lexi has really enjoyed playing with her, and apparently Caylee likes her since she started talking for her.

That's the brief update on why I've been so quiet and what's going on!

0 comments: