RSS

Christmas Shopping

I'm doing a lot of online shopping this year, in one way it's fun. It saves the hassle of waiting in lines to check out, it keeps me on my budget because I don't see something else in the store that I like and buy it too. That's what normally happens, I'll have an idea of what I want to buy, go in the store, find it, then look around the store at everything else and find more stuff I want to buy. On the down side, I have to pay shipping and handling, a few times I've been lucky and found some sites with free shipping.

Maybe next year I'll try wholesale. I'll just buy everyone the same gift. That should save a bunch of money! :)

So life has been pretty busy with Christmas shopping, playing with Lexi, and holding Caylee who for the past week has protested every time we put her down. Then add all the house work, cooking, cleaning, laundry on top of it and that explains the lack of posts lately.

0 comments: