RSS

It's a boy!

We had the ultra sound on Monday and found out it's a boy. We're super excited because I'm so sick of pink!!! :) Plus it will add some diversity to our drama filled house. :) I already know from watching my 2.5 year old nephew that it means a lot more running around, it's better than taking a fat loss pill!

The baby was healthy and looking good, VERY active. I have to go back around 30 weeks for another ultra sound because the placenta is low, hopefully by then it will go up to where it needs to be so there are no problems with delivery.

Now we get the fun task of choosing a boy name! We have a couple picked out but we can't seem to agree on one. We're thinking about just waiting until he's born and seeing what he looks like but I think that might drive me insane!!

0 comments: