RSS

Babies Babies everywhere!

I know so many pregnant women! and everywhere I go I see more. I'm not sure what's going on, there are about 12 other women that I know of that are due right around the time I am. It's crazy!! I haven't had to send a wedding gift lately, but if I gave a gift to everyone expecting a baby I'd be out of money for a year! Crazy stuff!!

A little note about my experience with this pregnancy, I do not recommend losing a bunch of weight and getting pregnant if you don't have money to buy new clothes. I felt really good about the way I looked (in a few new outfits I had) before I got pregnant and started showing. Now I just look and feel fat. I have a few outfits that at the right time of day I look pregnant in, but all of my maternity clothes are WAY TOO BIG. Even if I was bigger, it's a completely different season this time around than it was with the girls so I'd still be having a hard time. I did manage to buy one maternity shirt last Saturday which I love and I'd buy one in every color if I could! :)

We have a little over a week until we find out whether we're having a boy or a girl and I'm so excited I can barely stand it! I hope it's a boy, I'm getting tired of seeing the same clothes over and over. However, as long as it's a healthy baby I will be happy!!

0 comments: