RSS

Change of plans

My ways are not your ways, My plans are not your plans. That's what God says. and boy is He right. 

Saturday morning I went in for a c-section where they delivered my baby at 28w4days. There are a lot of details behind it, but the doctors all agreed at that point she was better off in the hands of the NICU doctors and nurses than in my womb. 

Now we find ourselves almost two hours from home in a Ronald McDonald house with a tiny 2lb 4 oz daughter in the NICU. Luckily there are no major complications, other than being so early, She has had 3 blood transfusions and is slowly losing all the extra fluid that was building up around her. She's dealing with jaundice- something quite common (no spray on tanning needed for that tiny girl).

Trying to adjust to all of us in one room is interesting, as well as trying to balance time with the three bigger kids and still making it over for Hosanna's care times at the hospital. It's quite an exhausting life.  I find my comfort in the verse that tells us God wont give us more than we can handle. I just wish I saw myself like He does.

0 comments: