RSS

Fresh Veggies

Being in Roanoke has been so nice. We've enjoyed having so many choices for shopping around, it's much nicer than living in the small town we've been in for awhile. (Small towns have their advantages, but we are city people).

The other day on the path from the parking garage to the hospital there was a little table set up with fresh fruit and veggies, as well as local, grass fed meat and eggs.  I was so tempted by the freshness of it all.

I can't wait to reap the benefits of my mother in law's garden later this summer, I think I'll purchase some nice tillman gloves to help pull weeds. he he. Then she can pay me in cucumbers, tomatoes, green beans and anything else she chooses!

For now though I think we'll be finding more farmers markets around and enjoying the fresh produce.

0 comments: